- Controller uses Open-Source motor control software VESC®-Project firmware by Benjamin Vedder. (VESC is a registered TM, owned by Benjamin Vedder)
- Comes with 120Watt on board 135volt to 12v(5amp continious and 10amps for 10-15 secs.) dc-dc coverter to power lights, cooling fans, horns etc.
- Hardware is now upgraded with phase filters and IMU.
- Now added 120MM fan mount to cool the controller with plug and play support in harness and can be turned on or off based on temperature of motor or controller.
- Field Weakening and MTPA (Maximum Torque Per Amp) are supported.
- Plenty of CPU resources are left so you can make your apps for the controller.
- Powered By STM32F4 microcontroller Running at 168MHZ.
- Sensored and sensor-less FOC with auto-detection of all motor parameters
- Current and voltage measurement on all phases.
- Variable Regenerative braking.
- Brushless, brushed DC motors, IPM motors are supported.
- A GUI that is easy on the eyes.
- Adaptive PWM frequency to get as good ADC measurements as possible.
- Good start-up torque in the sensor-less mode (and obviously in the sensored mode as well).
- The motor is used as a tachometer, which is good for odometry.
- Duty-cycle Control, Speed Control, Current Control and Position Control.
- Seamless 4-quadrant operation.
- Interface to control the motor: PPM signal (RC servo), analog, UART, I2C, USB or CAN-bus.
- Consumed and regenerated amp-hour and watt-hour counting.
- Optional PPM signal output. Useful when e.g., controlling an RC car from a raspberry pi or an android device.
- The USB port uses the modem profile, so an Android device can be connected to the motor controller without rooting.
- Adjustable protection against
a) Low input voltage
b) High input voltage
c) High motor current
d) High input current
e) High regenerative braking current (separate limits for the motor and the input)
f) Rapid duty cycle changes (ramping)
g) High RPM (separate limits for each direction).
- When the current limits are hit, a soft back-off strategy is used while the motor keeps running. If the current becomes way too high, the motor is switched off completely.
- The RPM limit also has a soft back-off strategy.
- Realtime Data logging and Monitoring.
- Size: L 242mm * W 160mm * H 75mm
- Voltage: C1400(36-84 V (8-20S safe) , CL1400(36-126 V (8-30S safe)
- Current: Continuous max 700A Battery, 1400A Phase (Values depend on the mounting and ambient temperature around the device!)
- Support BLDC square wave mode control and FOC sine wave mode.
- Firmware: latest (firmware update supported)
- Control Interface Ports: USB, CAN, UART, Bluetooth
- Supported Sensors: SIN-COS, ABI，HALL，AS5047，AS5048A, Sensor-less
- Input Set Support: PPM，ADC，NRF, UART
- Circular Bus Bar Size: 14mm (Diameter)
- Programmable: Yes
C1400-CL1400 User Manual
(Click on the following to view or download the user manual)
There are no reviews yet.